Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (IPT)
- Prof.K.Bharathi -Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology
- Prof.D.Bharathi - Dept of Sericulture
- Prof.V.V.Lakshmi- Dept of Applied Mirobiology
- Prof.Sreedevi - Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology
- Prof.P.Uma Maheswari Devi - Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology
- Prof.R.Usha –Dept of Biotechnology
- Prof.K.Usha Rani –Dept of Computer Science
DST CURIE Center was established as a Central Instrumentation facility for the Science Departments of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam supported by Department of Science and Technology. Govt. of India. A grant of Rs. 3 crores was provided under Core support to women Universities towards consolidation of University Research for innovation and excellence (CURIE) during the period 2009-13.
The grant sanctioned under various heads like Equipment, Research infrastructural facilities, Consumables, Seminars and Conferences, Travel and Contingency etc..
This Central Instrumentation facility in located in ground floor of Kalapana Chawla Science block in an area of over 2000 sq.ft to create a CURIE common facility for all the Department under School of Science.
7.Multi Scan Elisa Reader
11.U.V. Visible Spectrophotometer
12. Spectro Flourimeter
13. Rotary Flash Evaporator
14.Biological Safety Cabinet Class II,
15. Texture analyzer
16. Differential scanning calorimeter,
18. Multiend Reeling machine
19. Water Purification system