Why choose SPMVV for your international study?
At SPMVV you will get the chance to develop your skills under the tutelage of our stellar faculty. Our teaching staff hold prestigious honours such as such as the Fulbright Fellowship, Raman Fellowship, DBT Fellowship, Susi Scholarship, various scholarships from the Department of Science and Technology and Department of Biotechnology of the Government of India.
Across its 25 departments, SPMVV has undertaken several international research collaborations since 2007.
- Zagazig University, Egypt- Sericulture and Computer Science
- University of Oxford, UK- Young Lives Research Project with the Department of Social Work
- Hanze University, Netherlands- Applied Mathematics
- Penn State University, USA- Applied Microbiology
- University of Texas, USA- Biotechnology
- University of Sussex, UK-Social Work
- United Nations Asian and Pacific Training Center for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN-APCICT/ESCAP), South Korea- Training of Trainers center for women entrepreneurs
- University of Calgary, Canada- Biotechnology
- Glasgow University, UK- Women’s Studies
- Wurzburg University, Germany- Women’s Studies
As part of its ongoing effort towards establishing useful international collaborations, the university has recently signed several MoUs and is in the process of developing collaborative programs with:
- Stanford University, USA
- Mississippi State University, USA
- Heriot Watt University, UK- Apprenticeship in Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing
- International Technology University, USA- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- University of New Orleans, USA- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses